Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.7.10

First day of the Week .__.

Hellos!! :D

                 YES I'M OFFICIALLY 15 YEARS OLD :D :D HAHAHAS :P Okay la actually this birthday wasn't so happy... Yea there were let downs here and there and i remembered some stuff... But its okay la i have awesome friends who were there for me :D And awesome juniors as well!! :D

                 So anyways, just went through the grueling session of personally replying each and every birthday wish on my facebook wall :D Yea i figured that would be more sincere in thanking them so yupyup! :D Today was kinda sucky .__. I had a good talk with Clemence though, its always nice to catch up with that guy. He is a great person :D But the periods today were draggy and boring and i got punished with extra homework ): ): Damn ittttt. Never mind i don't feel like doing it since its chinese so i shall finish my other homework instead :D

                 I think my Parents are buying back a cake to celebrate my birthday tonight. Sometimes i wish i could have more time to just sit back, relax and think over everything that has happened. But life's schedule is just so hectic... I mean seriously. Take a chill pill please? We're only sec3 and the work we get is more than this year's sec4. -.- Thats just.... never mind.

                But oh well what can i do? I just have to live with everything that has been thrown at me. And be happy with how things are now. There is no point dwelling on anything that has passed or is bad. What is important is knowing that someday, things will turn out (:

                If not, here ends my post. I might be posting again later if i feel like it :P But if not, its BYE FOR NOW!! :D

Quote : A new day heralds a new start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: