Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

2.6.10

Decision.

Even as the mind was made up, the soul and the body was not ready.

Deciding is hard, i think i'v said this before. And really its hard, its not just any task of working your brain to do something. Its something that you have to think ahead for, and its something i cannot yet promise you i will succeed. But i'll try. (: Why can't i promise you right? (:

This is because there are several factors i have to consider. Its really not easy at all, and i hope you help me. I will need a lot of time, and in this time, i won't be VERY happy. Perhaps cheered up, but no, not the samuel you wish to see (: I'm terribly sorry that this has to happen, but i hope you stay strong for me. Because i love you, if you think you want to tell me something to make me feel better, then do so (:

If not, i'm taking a break from doing A math now. Not even one paper finished, the questions are like freaking tedious although easy. So i don't have the mood to continue yet.

Goodbye.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: