Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

2.6.10

Stressed up...

Hey (:

I wouldn't like to have spoiled the mood of today by posting this, but i suppose there isn't much of a choice judging by how pent up i am.....

I'm really stressed up, with a lot of problems. On school, choir and relationships. Lets start off with school. Its mainly the holiday homework issues. Theres tons of it, and it sucks seriously. I haven't even finished like 1/4 i think. And theres still projects to work on. I still have to do revision. But yet i can't bring myself to because of all external factors. I feel really f-ed up on this matter. And how i wish i wouldn't need to live through this torment...

There is choir also. Its seriously screwed up to be honest. Like everything about it right now. Juniors not listening, the choir not bothering to do whats told, giving us black faces, being rude ( so claimed by a senior of mine ) and not applying what they have actually absorbed. I won't say much, just saying its f-ed up as well. Even myself, my voice is screwed. I don't know what is going on, i'm not recovering.... I have been sucking and its so freaking depressing. Damn it.

And because i told all this to Baby, shes worried now. And she doesn't feel good not being able to help. I shouldn't have said it. Now she'll be distracted, and its my freaking fault. Damn it. Seriously.

So can some one tell me what to do now....??

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: