Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

2.6.10

Great day! (: But again....

Helloz :D

This isn't a sad post don't worry. Perhaps a little draggy :P Yup, so i shall proceed with relating the events that happened today! :D

Kay so i woke up at about 11 or so and saw messages from Baby ( using Kenny's phone HAHA, KENNY IS AWESOME :P ). I didn't reply it since by the time i saw it she had to return the phone to him :D Yeap so i went on to getting changed and ready for Choir Practice. I left the house at about 12.30 or so, and reached school kinda early. About 12.40+ ? Yup, so i had to wait for Baby to finish her Supps. :D

After that i met her for about 45mins or so and we spent some time together before she went home :D It was GREAT ( despite some interruptions -.- ). But ya, i missed her a lot when she left. And am missing her loads still.....and will be missing her later as well.....sigh.....hahas. Too bad for me i guess? (:

So anyways, had choir practice from 2-5p.m. It kinda sucked, as expected. My voice hasn't fully recovered. But that wasn't the main issue of my irritation. I didn't flare up, but i just got real moody. To put it simply, i don't know if the choir is listening. Regardless whether its to me, andrew, weiying or whoever. Its like when whoever is talking, i take a quick sweeping look over the whole choir body and their faces have the phrase, " omg can we please go home " written on it. I don't mean to put it forth with such sarcasm but i really feel that there is a lack of enthusiasm and initiative in the choir. Right now, and its a big problem that needs to be fixed. I wish i knew how? But apparently i don't. Because such values only come within yourself. And i sincerely wish they will find it soon, because i can't help them for this. I was diappointed. I gave a talk to my section, they were really remorseful after that but oh well, what to do i guess? And i tore my pants damn it -.- LOL, yup i was laughing at myself luh but i took it with a pinch of salt :P So after that, i went home. My mum picked me, cause i was really tired.... And oh what'cha know? I talked to Siuyen and Bertrand LOL. And we even laughed wow. I'm not expecting anything but perhaps i'm just proud of myself for actually doing that. I even asked him to sit over at the same table as me! :D But nvm off that :P HAHA. Worthless rambling.... :P

So i'm back now, i just called baby! And gosh i really miss her freaking a lot luhhh.... ): Wonder how i'm going to survive when she is no longer in the same school as me..... :/  but lets not think about that now haha!! :D Going to call her again later and chat with her online. Something to look forward to! :D If not, thats all for today. Shall be doing homework today!! A math and Chemistry! Arn't i good? :P ( what screwed up english LOL )

BYE! :D

Baby i really love you so much, and words can't describe it :D I'm getting happier and happier with you despite all the missing ya know? This morning's problem, notice i let go of it so much faster? Because i didn't want to hurt you. Never want to, so i will just think that way. And i won't have a grip on you anymore. This i swear. (: You'll see it showing soon, I love you so much baby!!! :D <3 LOVE YOU!! :D MUACKS! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: