Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

3.6.10

Regret

I regret.    I regret not doing something right from the start.    I regret not warning and making sure she knew right from the start.    I regret my naive-ness.    I regret my foolishness.    I regret letting go.

And now its all screwed up, nothing will ever change now. How i wish i could turn back time, and tell you not to be too close to him. How i wish i could turn back time and tell you that the both of you were going overboard. But no i can't, and now i cannot change the fact that you both are so close its the point where i get frustrated just knowing about it.

And yet how many times i tried to tell you nicely to practice self-restraint and i did warn you, you took advantage. You didn't heed my words and take it seriously. You just thought i was saying it, and i didn't mean to. You couldn't be bothered to know why. But now look at everything?? So how do you expect me to let go now? Hmm? Ask yourself. And when you read this, know that if you did anything to yourself tonight, i won't guarantee my safety either.

I don't know when will this end, but if you do not try to help me, it never will.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: