Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

8.6.10

To love you (:

When i do think over it, i realise perhaps i should be happy for you. (: 

I know you're using your friend's iTouch or iPhone to read thissss. :D DON'T laugh retardedly uh you naughty babyy :D Hahahas, i miss you so much ya know??? ):  I hope you're okay baby, i really hope you are. Because this is the last time i'm going to cheer up and then get down again. I was quite messed up last night but i'm perfectly fine now, Just want to type for you something to read to make you happy ;D Enjoy (: <3

I close my eyes to sleep, dreaming about you,
That wondrous beauty, always appearing to me,
One look at you brings smiles to my face, and your voice brings joys to my ears,
This experience you have given me was the sweetest, most exciting thing i have ever had.
Despite everything we have been through and have to be through, i still can bring myself to smile for you.
Baby you are a miracle, and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
No matter how cliche your words are to me or my words are to you, it just gets sweeter and sweeter.
I cannot express how much i love you really, i try so hard with stuff like that but it doesn't work.
I love you so much, i really love you so much. And i never want to let you go.
I will do whatever it takes to be with you, because theres is really nothing else i would wish for.
I love you so much, i cannot say.
I love you so much, nothing else matters.
I love you so much, my happiness is you.
I love you so much, my other half is you.
I love you so much, my heart and soul are yours.
I love you so much, i just do. (:

We will do this together, like you said. I'm your pillar of strength remember? I will be your pillar, not the other way around. I will be your pillar, i swear. I love you, so much. (: <3 


ENJOY TRUNCATED!!!! :P :P :P :P

I hold your hand and smile into your eyes, kissing you on the lips as i do so. I bring you into a warm embrace, and comfort you with my gentle hands and soothing voice. I will love you for eternity, my dearest, most sweetest, darling i will ever love, my baby (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: