Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

8.6.10

Awesome Effort :P

Your smiles make my day :D

Hello there :D  Today was great haha :D Had an awesomely long and good chat conversation via text with my baby ( she used her friend's cell ) :D Yup, i was like SUPER happy that we both were happy after that ;D I'm going to stay happy, cause we are going to do this together and once its over we will be able to do things as per normal again :D

First thing i did when i went downstairs was to check on my com stuff and update them LOL. Right now i have to manage like my blog and 3 facebook accounts and 2 msn accounts -.- They aren't necessarily all mine :P One of the facebook accounts is Baby's LOL.  So i did that while eating biscuits and drinking milo, i was waiting for my Baby :D  And OMG RWJ'S newest video is like FRAGGING funny it CRACKED me up LOL.

Yea, not many things happened today yet. So i guess i shan't post much. But in anycase there ARE stuff bugging me, family issues. :/  I wish all this disharmony can stop. My chapter has ended, and more come like in less than a week. If this goes on, our family will break apart.

And you mummy, have to understand that no one can be totally exempted from fault. You cannot say that you're not at fault or that you didn't do anything wrong. Yes i admit the others were fucking rude, but you should at least understand that perhaps you coulda just let Daddy go and buy the Roti Prata back for them and stop the issue THERE. But you insisted that he didn't go. Then you accuse him saying that he is trying to stir more trouble when he ask me to stop the problem. I know why you are feeling like this, but to make life easier for you, don't be so stubborn and just let him solve it if he wants to. You're making more things point towards you like this. I hope you see problems with a different perspective. Everyone was at fault today ( everyone in the problem ). Nobody is perfect, not even. babies.  I love you as a family, and i don't want to have to shout at you to make you understand. 

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: