Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

8.6.10

Quizzical Day. (:

To be with you, there is nothing i won't do (:

Hello peoplezzz :D Today was kinda 'weird'. The start was kinda ruined by some bad news from Baby hahas, but then everything calmed down at the end at about 2.30+ ?? :D Yup so after that was great luhhh :D

Although me and Baby could only communicate through text and hopefully on the phone, we stayed happy for each other lah :D Its kinda sad tho, the sweet reality we are denied off. I felt like she was torn apart from me. In fact, i had premonitions and visions before. I kept having terrible nightmares ( not joking ) of her sitting in one corner of the classroom. I would be looking at her from another corner and we would be smiling. Then all of a sudden, the class would start shaking and i would see her being pulled away out of the classroom by something i can't see. I perceived it to be parents/fate/events in the future. It was really sad, i always ended up jumping up when she was gone and sweating like mad. Then i would feel like crying. Well, it did happened. But then it isn't something we can change with action but to let it change with time so i guess we just have to wait it out (:

And baby, i understand how hard it has been on you. You need not tell me it was, because i'm sure you know that i know. I'm terribly sorry for making you go through all this and sometimes even leaving you in the lurch by not being understanding enough. I tried my best, sometimes i just can't do it. But i promised you i would am i right?(: Which is why you see me so happy now, because i'm smiling for you my Baby. And it doesn't matter what else happens, to be with you, i would do anything. I would give anything. I know i said i wanted it, but no materialistic gift is as important as you. Being with you forever would be like giving me everything i would ever need :D Baby, you are the other half of my heart and soul, and i would never want anything else but that. So i say, I love you :D <3

Nothing will stop us (: <3 I will be with you, i will marry you, i will love you forever (: <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: