Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.6.10

Just something to admire :D

Here is something that i felt like writing (:

The familiar roar of thunder resounded in the room, making me jump up in an unpleasant shock. I scanned my surroundings with blurry and sleepy eyes, turning my head left to right like a rotating fan. The clock caught my attention first. "5a.m in the morning, great, " I grumbled to myself as i pushed my lazy body up to a sitting position. My muscles were aching all over and it felt absolutely horrendous just sitting up. " Napfa must be a compulsory punishment that everyone goes through, " I murmered sourly as i recalled the terrible physical test I had to undergo yesterday. As I shifted my legs off the bed and onto the ground, I felt another painful sensation rush up my thighs. Apparently it was crammed up and thus 'voicing' its objections to any further movement. I grimaced in pain as i forced it to obey my orders. Still bearing the pain, I got up from bed unwillingly and limped in an awkward fashion to the bathroom to wash up. " I hate school and the morning calls that come with it, " I thought bitterly to myself. I took one glance over my shoulder at the window, observing the pitter-patter droplets of rain that seemed to dance on the panes. As I was a particularly sensitive teenager, I felt like the rain was mocking me saying, " Bet you love the mornings don't you? Full of action and non-stop shocks. You should thank me! " I turned away with a look of plain disgust and proceeded to the toilet. Here on heralds the start of yet another dreadful day in the dead rushed city of Singapore. Life really doesn't get any worse than this.

Find that familiar? :D Imagine your mornings like that! How screwed up right!! :D Just a penny of my thoughts (: Hope you enjoyed (:

Bye!! :D

This is how i scored awesome-ly for my essays baby!! :D LOVE YOU!!! :D:D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: