Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.6.10

Time to start work ):

I wouldn't want you any other way (: <3 

Hello peoplezzxc :D Today was kinda great although it was very tiring... ): Partly because i slept late last night ( like fragging 3a.m ?!? ) haha :P BUT still, it was tiring (:

Yup so, woke up at about 10.30?? And started getting prepared for Vocal Consort practices. I got delayed though and i thought i was going to be late. Turns out that there were many other people later than me so i was 'excused' from being late :P HAHA :D Then we went through Choreo for the up-coming concert ( which was freaking hilarious!! LOL :P ) and did a tech run before leaving. OH YA! A costume check too!! But i didn't bring my shoes so i looked like a china man -.-!!  Wearing slippers with full performance attire HAHA :P

Reached home at around 5+ or so and i decided to call Baby. Turns out she wasn't home and because i got Jun Wei to help me he ended up having to talk to her mum. And as usual, she started bitching her ass off about me and Baby. Seriously man, i know whatever you said and again its just a whole load of ridiculous, self appraising, pompous junk of self-righteous bullshit. I'm just saying -shrugs-

But in anycase, she'll be getting back to me later so i have something to look forward to :D If not, thats it for today (:

BYE! :D

I love you so much baby, nothing will seperate us :D :D :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: