Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.6.10

Fuck you understand, fuck you.

Ya so what now? Restrict us until like that still not enough is it?? I knew something bad was going to happen i had a premonition. Must you go to the extent of making her delete me from facebook?? And msn?? Its already BAD enough that we can't even call.

So what if you're her mum? Parents aren't dictators let me tell you. You can't expect your daughter to follow every thing you say understand? She is already obedient and submissive enough. For all the times you 'HAD' to talk to me on the phone, i was controlling my temper JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. If you think i didn't intend to be hostile to you, i DID.

You have NO right to dictate WHO she wants to be with and WHEN she wants it to happen. You have NO right to tell her WHAT to do and HOW to do it. You have NO right to DICTATE. understand!? Don't think you're all damn righteous and noble and you can do whatever you want. If you think she is distracted by me, THINK AGAIN. understand? Because its what YOU'RE doing that is distracting HER. so FUCK YOU. okay?

And Last point. If you think i'm controlling your daughter or that i'm too physical with her, let me put this straight to you. She is a willing party, thats it. Simple. She can choose to just plainly rebel into your face without giving a damn to you okay? But she isn't doing that. The only person who appreciates her is me, i doubt you do. I doubt you, HER MUM, does. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: