Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

11.6.10

Limit.

             I smiled as you walked away, relieved that i managed to cheer you up before you went off after your first break. Eagerly, i waited at the benches while texting you. I was very happy, really very happy. Even though i knew that it was our last meeting, i was very happy. At least, i thought i could spend it happily with you.
             Then you came, and you gave an expression of shock. I spun around to see what you were gaping at. Your mum's car. She was in school. You immediately went off and i rushed to the toilet. I kept my cool throughout the process of escaping. But when i was out of school, i blew my top. The air around me shifted. I was no longer bothering to stay happy. I let anger and frustration take over me. It was overwhelming. I clenching my fists and biting my jaw together. I walked with heavy stomps and my head was so heavily laden with emotions i couldn't lift it up to see the world that sucked in front of my eyes.
               I told my mum to hurry up and i waited for her at the TKGS bus stop. I was mad, i couldn't take it. I couldn't believe that our last day just got ruined like that. And yet i couldn't understand why you could take it so lightly. It was our fucking last day, and we wanted it happy. Now this. It wasn't the same as the other problems we had. Yet you compare, what is wrong with you? I made a guess. Perhaps, in our eyes, we don't carry the same level of importance.
                I shed my tears from the inside and the outside. There was nothing i could do to mend the broken heart within me. I was long gone.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: