Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.6.10

Another piece of my thoughts (:

      An empty sorrow filled my heart. I watched her walk back to class as I leaned against the pillar. Did today have to end so soon? I wished it didn't have to. I turned sadly and walked out of school with heavy steps as I hung my head down, deep in thought. The sky was covered by an ominous roof of grey clouds, draping the Earth with a dark depressing atmosphere. A chilling breeze swept across me, causing shivers to run up my whole body. It was an eerie sensation, and coupled with the longing within me, I knew I wasn't going to have a pleasant trip home. I kept thinking of her, my heart felt wrenched out. The sky was about to pour, and I cursed the weather for putting the odds against me.
      I worried non stop, and I couldn't stop looking back at where we just met. It was so sweet, so happy. But now she had to go, and I was crying from the inside. I kept walking, until the bus stop was in sight. A light drizzle had began to pat down onto the concrete pavement with small sounds that distracted my thoughts. I listened to the dripping, and it calmed my emotions. It was particularly tranquil. I sat down at the bus stop and observed the droplets raining from the sky. " I hope she is fine now.... I wish I could see her once more.... " I thought with much sorrow. Several cars zoomed must, splashing water against the sides as its engines roared across the road in a much repeated fashion. I watched the cars one by one to take my mind off the longing burden. This made me dizzy after awhile and I tore my eyes away from the cars just in time to see bus 33 coming along. I stood up in an awkward fashion, tilting to one side like a drunkard.
     Fishing out my wallet from my bag, i stepped up the bus reluctantly. I threw a glance over my shoulder once more to take a last look at the school before i stepped up with haste. The grumpy bus driver was hurling insults at my lack of speed I could tell, but I couldn't be bothered. Proceeding to the back of the bus, I sat down on one of the cold cushioned seats and looked out of the window. My eyes, I could see in the limited reflection of the bus window, contained the expression of a man who just lost love.
     Clutching my chest tightly, I closed my eyes to drift away into a peaceful land, escaping reality for that one moment. I knew I was alone, I knew I was afraid, I knew she was gone.
    
    Exaggerated but slightly similar to how i felt just now (: It just feels that way, knowing that i won't be able to  see nor talk to her much so soon yet.... feels horrible. Haha.  Well, thats how i feel now so yup guess i just wanted to express it (: Hope you got taken away! :P Bye! (:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: