Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.6.10

Stable or not?

I miss you, i tell myself not to but i still do. I stayed happy for you, but my heart felt like it was wrenched out again as i walked away from school knowing that tomorrow would be the last day i would be able to see you....

Hello people (: Today was kinda great actually, despite the start of this post being so emo i supposed its natural given how things are right now. (:

I took a trip down to school to meet Baby during her 2 breaks. It turned out pretty desirable and smooth except for this screwed up security guard who kept hanging around for nothing. Like wtf, he saw me leaning on her shoulder for a split second and he got so damn interested in the 2 of us. No life much, i hate him now man omg. And he makes weird noises out of nothing-ness like W.T.F please -.-!!

But in anycase, I was really worried for Baby although i still continued to smile (: I guess i was thinking about how tired she looked. Baby i'm going to pray for your health to be okay while this goes on. I'm hoping you won't break down because of stress and all, i love you (: <3 

But if not, i might or might not be posting again tonight pending on my mood i guess.  Byez (:

I want this to be over, i want us to be together. (: <3

I love you baby, <3 :) If you don't get what the last sentence means its just saying for this horrible situation to be over soon and for us to have time to spend together nicely again (: I love you so much baby, i love you (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: