Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

14.6.10

Okay-ish :)

It was never my choice in the beginning, but rather something my actions made me become. No matter how much you refuse to agree to it, i suppose i cannot change my mindset so soon.

              Today was okay. Not too bad, not too good either. Well, my recent days haven't been passing happily anyway. There still so much homework and project to be done. I think i'm doomed for my holiday assignments damn it.
 
               But anyway, woke up kinda early for Voice Class. Mr Kuek said my voice was a little over-used. I guess its the rather strenuous choir practices i've been having. Well, i can't use that as an excuse as i discovered that there were singers who practiced for 6 hours daily. That is super retarded. But in anycase, i have to take care of my 'instrument'. Anything goes wrong with it and its byebye to my career. But nonetheless, Mr Kuek did say that my voice was good so yup.
    
                Came back and waited until afternoon to call Baby. Wasn't really a happy talk since...the topic was not a happy one? Yea kinda. Rather depressing phone calls i've been having with her.... Ah, blame myself for the mindset i chose to have. -shrugs- Can't help it anyway.....

                Then another phone call from her came in at night, yea that was a tiny little bit better. But still, all the same.

                 And i don't even know what i'm going to do now. Its either play/talk to friends/sleep/read book. I'll decide. My mood is just a little better because Baby will be calling tomorrow on her own. Kinda gives me the element of surprise. I prefer it that way. hahas.

                If not, thats all for today, the post is rather draggy and disjointed which is probably the norm for all my blog posts so get used to it. Thats what makes my blog special. Self-egoistic differences..... Oh well, Bye for now :)

Oh, the tranquility of the night. Bestow unto my soul, to heaven, a peaceful flight.

I love you baby, i'm sorry you have to be here for me. Its not that i want payback because i was there for you or that i was super sweet to you or whatever but ya. I can't help it but think this way. I love you baby, so much. Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: