Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

15.6.10

Hmm....

Can the heart bear the pain that is to come? Or will it fall yet again? But for sure, would the happiness be its salvation in time.

       Hello there :)  Heh...woke up super late today, well its my well-deserved sleep since i haven't been sleeping well the past few days/nights ( whether or not willing! ) Yup haha! :D But it isn't really THAT good a sleep since i slept really late last night ( about 4.18am or so ) LOL. Yup but still, good start to the day (:

       I actually woke up from my bed-rolling when Baby called me. Then we had quite a good talk and i was sad that she had to go because it was quite abrupt LOL. She was like, " oh shit i gotta go! " then she rushed off. :P But still, we talked about quite some interesting things. And i'm wondering if i should go on as planned and end up with 6 cards for her birthday or just make do with one..... Hmm, one card would be sweeter actually. And morever i spent like quite a big period of my night to do the card. Maybe i won't make 6 cards after all :D And the best present would be for her to spend time with me :D

       Yup so i don't really know how my day is going to go. I hope nothing 'funny' happens to ruin my mood ( like again -.- ) and that the day will go smoothly . :D I really miss you so much baby and i hope i can go out with you soon..... :/  Yea, thats all for today. Bye.

And when thy strength be weakened, thou shalt give to thee thy salvation in love as thou deserves.

I love you so much baby, i hope you're fine as the days go by without me. I miss you so much, but i love you even more. (:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: