Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

28.5.10

Your smiles again (:

Hello (:

Yea i know, past few posts have been really draggy and depressing and all. I was having problems consecutively and i really didn't know what to do. But in anycase its all over! :D I really hope Baby is okay, i tried to cheer her up a little before we hung up. But if not, i might not be able to see or talk to her all the way until tomorrow evening damn it... :/ Never mind i shall stay happy for her :D
Yup so, i finished my E math homework and there is still plenty more to go... .____. Seriously, holidays ain't like holidays at all...just wish Monday can come faster!! :D
And to you Baby, i'm sorry for everything. Yea i know you would probably think its all your fault but you yourself told me that cannot be possible right? :D So yes, let me take some of the blame :D I'm really sorry okay? For being like this for such a long period of time, i hope you will really cheer up soon. I love you :D Muackss!!! :D <3

I won't allow us to be sad again (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: