Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

28.5.10

Tired...BUT HAPPY:D

Halo!! :D

Hahahas, just wanted to post because i'm super super bored ): ): Yup but i'm still happy ALTHOUGH wistful and worried :P Yup, an assortment of emotions and thoughts churned up in my brain :P Hahas, yea....
Just came back from an outing with my Family.....My intention was to source for some PSP FPS games, Story books, handphone Earpiece and handphone pouch.... Too bad i only managed to get 1 of the 4....Story books. HAHA, but they were kinda worth it so i guess i'll take my time to read it over the Hols :D Gives me something to do now anyways :) But i was actually hoping to get the PSP games too, apparently the shops didn't provide download services so i couldn't get the games since my PSP only works with downloaded games. *whisper* Its modified!! *whisper* :P Yup so..... I couldn't find handphone stuff either as the handphone shops were closed, so the outing was actually NOT fruitful...but it was kinda fun :D Yup, managed to re-bond with my sister after a quarrel we had. :)
Thats the good part :D Sad part is, I MISS BABY SO MUCH!!! ): ): And i'm worried about her since she sounded really tired on the phone just now but i guess i will be fine (: And OMG i can't wait for Monday cause i will be able to see her then :D:D Yup so, here ends the last post for today :D

GOODBYE! :D

May love take us away to our land of joy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: