Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

29.5.10

Monday's comingggg :D

HELLO :D

Finally got back my spectacles so i can post :D:D HAHA!! The stupid screw came off okay so irritating luh!! ): Yup but i got it repaired... :D Kay so, on to the day's events.
Had TKchoir practice from 10-12. (: It was kinda fun as we had sectionals and it was quite fruitful :D I find my sec1 juniors so mute OMG. Like i ask them something and all they give me is ( O_O ) ...... LIKE WTF. Then i have to like repeat my question with a ultra-super-duper-uber spastic face to get them to give me an answer or perhaps a decent response.... Yup so, after that i went to take lunch with my Dad and Mum (: AND I WAS FREAKING FULL AFTER THAT :P Whatsmore, i had to rush over to Siglap South CC for Vocal Consort practice despite my fatigue, it was a BAD mistake to sleep late LOL. Yea so TVC practice ended at 4+ and i reached home at around 5+? Yeap. Actually quarreled with Baby a little but we settled it :D And i can't wait for MONDAY NOW OKAY!!! :D:D:D:D
Hope Baby is fine and isn't annoyed at her mum anymore LOL. I miss her sooo much luhhh damn it damn it damn it ): ): ): ): Reallyyyy hope i can see her on Monday as planneedddd. Yupyup!! :D If not, i think i'll end my post here....My mum is crying after a quarrel with Dad...damn i hate to see her like this :/

Bye.

I LOVE YOU BABY!!! :D FOREVER :D:D <3 MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: