Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

30.5.10

So does it or does it not?

Hey (:

Yea so, i'm back. Will be posting in a different format altogether now. My paragraphing wise. Just to test out. Don't mind the reading difficulties (: Right, today sucked. Right from the start.....

Woke up, to a terrible headache. Really bad. My entire head was literally throbbing and shaking even as i stay still, I couldn't walk properly, couldn't see properly. So i bathed like this, and went downstairs having a premonition that i would fall down the stairs and go tumbling like a ball. But i didn't, so perhaps thats one of the good things that happened today? ( i'm desperate for any ) Then i waited for my lunch to come back, and i decided to only attend half of TVC practice due to my awesome condition. I took a nap while waiting, and apparently the headache deteriorated further after i woke up. Awesome right? Then i ate ( obviously without any appetite) and i went back to sleep again to wait till 1 before leaving the house. As usual, i woke up and the headache worsened further. Thats when i decided to skip TVC practice entirely. I texted my senior in TVC and then i went up to have a good rest. What made it worst? Baby took Janelle's phone to text me and she told me we might not have time tomorrow. Then in my brain it was like ' FUCK IT. ' Yea and my headache miraculously 'cooperated' and got 'much better'. So i HAD to rest whether or not i wanted to, got up from the Sofa and went up to my Bed.

I slept for super long, woke up and had a call with Baby. My headache was much better by then and the phone call made me feel much better too. (: Yup, but i'm still feeling bored and a little sad. I still have the mindset that my life sucks and i hope i actually get something to make me feel happy about my life.

If not, here ends my post for today.

Bye.

I love you, but reality doesn't allow it. and i'm sorry i have to be pessimistic about it, but its a natural reaction and i cannot help but feel denied. I'm really sorry. Love you again baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: