Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

27.5.10

Is that so?

So now you expect me to understand everything?? You expect everything to be known is that so? I don't get you anymore? And all you were interested in was how i was talking to you on the phone? Is that so important, is that more important than what i was calling you for? You thought so is it? Why did you keep asking me questions like why am i so angry? Why am i fed up over this? Why am i like this why am i like that? What is wrong with you?? Is that so important!?!? And now i have given up hope on you, and i don't know if you can make me happy about you again....i'm sorry, i just don't know. Until then, don't expect me to smile for you or anything, i just can't. I just don't see the things you promised me and the things you said you would do, i can't even expect anything from you anymore. This hurts, badly. Whether or not i want to do this, it hurts still. And i'm in pain. So please tell me what is going on....are you not loving me anymore? I don't know why are you like this....tell me.... Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: