Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

27.5.10

Again you disappoint me....

So can you please tell me what made you forget again this time around?? So can you please tell me why are you always not doing what you told me you would?? I don't know whats wrong you know? I really don't know...things you told me you didn't wanna do because your parents haven't knew? Now they know right? So why arn't you doing it? Why is it that i remember and you don't? I really don't understand, you have disappointed me again tonight, And i don't know what to say about this. I hope you read this post, and know what i'm feeling now. You said you were blogging so you forgot to read or tag at my blog? But you remembered to wish your other friend happy birthday? So how do you expect me to trust you now? And you went offline totally un-affected, smiling and everything. And it wasn't like as if i was pretending to be happy, i wasn't even typing properly? Yet you just left, and i couldn't help but feel like you're stabbing me. You told me you wanted this chance, are you sincere about it? I don't know anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: