Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

27.5.10

First day of Holidays = NO GOOD

Hello :D

This won't be a depressing post luh so don't worry :D Yup, its actually a rather happy one. Just that i will be rambling non-stop LOL LOL LOL. Who did i learn it from?? :P
Kay sooo, the day started off with a rather fruitful phone call from Baby. :D Yup, i talked to her about how i was feeling and managing my decision from last night. Then i couldn't really talk properly and all and slowly i blew up into a quarrel of some sort. Then we resolved it, and we're starting all over again :D Yup so, problem solved!! LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH :D:D:D:D
Yup and then, had to go to school for parents-teachers meeting. Well it sucked big time if you asked me. I'm not going to elaborate but all i can say is that i WILL study hard and i WILL change. And i can manage my emotions, i don't even know where did they get comments like mood-swings and stuff like that -.-!! Yea so, i had quite a big quarrel with my Mum too because she was frustrated with the way i locked myself up in the room and not tell her my problems and stuff. But that too was resolved, so yup, everything is fine now :D HAHA.
Yea so i think i'm going to accompany my Brother Andrew to play SF before he goes out to seek a cure for his boredom LOL. :D If not, here ends my post :D

BYE! :D

My sunshine glows upon me once more :D Baby i love you!!! :D Happy 9th Anniversary (: I haven't forgotten despite everything :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: