Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.5.10

Yet another....

Kinda expected ain't it? (: I mean, how the day would turn out.....well okay, to be honest it was great at the start. Then everything started getting fucked up when Baby got back her papers for the day....again. Fucked up marks. Thing is, it wasn't her that got affected badly by her results. But me. I was thinking.....
Did i even do anything to help her in her exams??? Or was i merely a flawed distraction that served to pull her results down?? Yea, you can say its because of her parent's restrictions. But why are they restricting her that much?? Because she started texting and calling more when she got together with me....Tell me whats wrong. Damn it. And then i was so fragging depressed, i did stuff to myself. AGAIN. And it hurt her some more. I made her frustrated, i made her flare up at me because of how bloody silly i was, and lastly, i hurt her. I was so fucking stubborn, and all i do everyday is make her worry ( according to her texts which i re-read ) and i always argue back because i don't want to listen ( according to her texts again ). What the F is wrong with me.....Why love a person who's like this....Why....
If not, today was a really stupid day. Got screwed by my mum you know for what?? Because i asked if we're going back to grab an umbrella due to the rain and caused her to jump a red-light. Then she screamed her ass off at me. I quarreled with her after that. And that was the final event that spoiled my mood completely. This seriously sucks, i don't know when the fuck will this be over. But i can't fucking wait. This is fucking worst than MYEs. Damn it....

Baby <3 I don't want to keep reprimanding myself and putting myself down, but tell me what the hell is wrong with me. As you were desperately asking in your texts. I love you.....and i desperately hope you do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: