Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.5.10

The Time Has Come. (:

Hiieezz :D

Hehe, today was generally GOOD. :D Yupyup, seems like things are picking up and turning up for meee :D And my Baby hahas!! :D As usual we met, but i was kinda quiet throughout the meeting as last night was fragging horrible for me....no details mentioned luh. (: So ya...then she was super worried so she asked to meet again so i had to persuade her that i wasn't and i agreed to meet her! :D Hahas, but i had to see Ms Lui first (:
Apparently Mr Kwei already recommended the SCs of his liking HAHAs :D So he strongly recommended Andrew, Sarah and Me. Well okay, i wasn't surprised ( not boasting here its because he already told me he wanted me to be ) about what i mentioned in the brackets AS WELL AS what Ms Lui wanted to speak to me about (: hahas!! Yupyup, but i wasn't angry ( cool ! :D ) when i knew what she was saying luh, apparently Baby got pissed....and i had to like tell her to forget about it luh! :D I mean, whats done is done. And its hard to change a person's mindset after so many mistakes right! :D Hahas, but then i'm going to show the choir that i can do it. I'm going to prove my worth, that the recommendation was right.
But of course, no hard feelings for the other 2 candidates. They are both close to me, and i fragging hate it when there is a competition for such things. Worse thing is all 3 candidates don't mind not getting the position, its so fucked up seriously. They shoulda just picked 2 and left it as it is. No kicking out and shit. And honestly, i feel that if i don't get the post, i won't have any regrets whatsoever. (: In anycase, the other 2 are more than capable of doing it (:
And so, end of that topic :D I'll be calling Baby later and i doubt i'll post once more! :D So ya. :D If not, CYA! :D  THERES PRAC TOMORROW WOHHH!!! :D:D:D:D okay, lame much :P :P

Bye! :D

Baby!! (: Don't get angry at them okay? Not worth our time. And i didn't, so it shows something already :D Hahas, take care and i can't wait for tomorrow :D its out anniversary :D I LOVE YOU!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: