Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

21.5.10

To Baby (:

Heylow :D

The title might state so but this post isn't entirely to her only but there are parts which i need you readers to skip so yeapyeap :D
Anyways,first half of today was kinda depressing...but i kinda got over it luh hahas :D Then second half was pretty fun as i had to teach the choir with Sarah and Andrew!!! :D It was a blast working with them kay awesome ttm!!! :D:D:D Hahahas, i wish they can have 3 SCs.... ): ): ): And the new song is so fragging hard urgh!!! I asked Mr Kuek how to improve my section's range and he just gave me a ':D' face in reply OMG. LOL. Leave me in the lurch much!! ): Yea so after that, met Baby before she went back :D calling laterrr~~ :D And so, on to the reserved part ( skip please readers (: ).
Baby, today is our 8th week anniversary :D Yea i know...today was horrible to the max....to be honest with you i was so damn sorry after it was over...i just hid it till we met after school. But still, i don't think i should harp on it. But there are some stuff i really want to tell you. (: That firstly, Baby hurting you was never what i wanted....regardless of what i do, hitting myself, scolding myself etc. And i didn't mean to be so rude to you by saying stuff like don't care about me, don't bother anymore, fuck it. stuff like that....Baby i just wish you could know how i feel when i am depressed, and try to understand how much i'm always bottling up...and again its not that i want to keep you in the dark...its because i don't want to make you worry too much...which i have been. I realised i have been the cause of a lot of your troubles...quarreling with parents, bad studies, stuff to worry about, more restrictions... And i always doubt myself...if i really am the one who can give you happiness forever....Even now, our time is restricted even further..i just don't know what to do. And i really wish i could spend more time with you.... And i want to know if  you would love me at the expense of everything, because i would, But i cannot be in peace with myself if you can't....
But still, the 8 weeks were superb with you Dear. Really superb, you make me feel so happy when you're with me :D I always feel like smiling when i see you, and my day just gets better with you :D I want you to know that no matter what kind of shit crops up for us, break up will never be an option no matter how much i sound like it. NEVER. I promised you didn't i? Yes i did. So i will love you forever. And i would like to ask you. Might i know, if you would take upon the name of true love for me?? :D <3 So with that, with all the love in my heart, happy 8th week with me Baby :D I love you! :D


Let us dance away the sorrow, and love throughout the days to come :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: