Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

22.5.10

Long day.....

Hello! :D

Heyhey hahahas. :D Hahas, today sparked off really depressingly..... had some problems and took quite some time to clear it all up.... In the end missed the warmups with Choir so Sarah had to get Mel to do with her. HAHA, nvm next time then :P As usual, when i went to see Sarah was just staring at the keyboard.... SARAH LOOK UP AND COMMAND THEM LUH !!!! :P HAHA. :D Kay so anyways, 10.30-- we proceeded to ECP for the Passion Run CIP....also realised that i missed extra consort pracs because of this.... so. Ya. but it wasn't all that bad!!! HAHA. This passion run thingy gave me the chance to be super helpful yupyup :D And bonded the people at our station too!!! :D I not only helped out the runners, there were people before,during and after that i managed to help tooo :D Hahas, or do a good deed luh (: Feel so lifted now !! But pushed down cause i'm fragging tired!!! ): Like freaking 11 hours outside non-stop moving okay!!! HAHA.
Yea so i'm eating my dinner nowww, and i'm going to call Baby soon :D Miss her so damn much man! ): Hahas, well thats because i love youuuu !!!! :D:D:D
Hmm so, thats all. (: Toodles!!~~ :D

Bye and goodnight :D

Baby!! :D I think after i cried to you on the phone today, and you cried to me, i woke up. Big time, i think i'm finally clear of what to do now. (: Don't worry, all this while when i thought and thought, i didn't waste me time. (: Just like how i didn't waste my time Falling For You (: <3 Baby, believe me i will make your days sweeter and happier from now onwards :D I love you Baby :D <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: