Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

18.5.10

Suckish day....

hey (:

Yea today sucked big time.... getting back of results and all.... Okay. I got back A math P1, E math, Chemistry, Physics SBQ and EL Compre and Summary. The worst, A math P1. I fucking screwed the paper damn it. I don't know whats wrong with me, i didn't practice a single question before the paper, or rather the entire Mid-Years. That explains the shitty results i have now. Seriously, it sucks TTM. 22/40, when i was a 80+ - 90 scorer, damn it la damn it. Fuck it. Then E Math, 67/100. What kinda fuck is that, like seriously my MATH and its like that..... Chemistry..pfft, a pathetic 69/100. Not even an A. So much for being good at that too...physics 48/80 for section 2. Speechless, nothing to say about myself. Luckily, FORTUNATELY, my EL wasn't as bad.... Compre -- 16/25 , Summary -- 19/25. That is quite decent...coupled with the fact that Ms Lian told me my compo scored 20 and above made my day more alive....and if not. Thats it. Well at least my EL proved a point.... But what the fuck luh, i totally regret not studying. Fact is i didn't do it on purpose, i just couldn't set my pen down to do it....fuck this....whatever luh, i'm just going to tolerate all the papers and then study real hard for the next half of the year...guess thats it...
And i met Baby after school today....my fucked up self couldn't even bring myself to look at her. I was just too bloody depressed, and i just kept hanging my head down.... Then i scratched myself and shit like that. Fuck it man. Now shes so damn worried, i wonder if i can ever cheer her up...since she performed badly for her papers too... .___.
The week of 18/05/10 --- 23/05/10, may i crown you the possibly worst week of my life... :/
And if not, i'm off, Fragging depressing post i know.... i am depressed anyways....So yea.
Bye.

Baby, i never meant to hurt you today...i'm so freaking sorry....and i just wish i can do something. But all i am capable of is wallowing in self-pity. Baby, just please be alright....i really,really love you...so much.(:  And i'm no longer bothered about what those people have with me, i will never be already. (: its nothing of my concern. its just you now... (: <3 Baby, cheer up. I'm here and everything is going to be alright...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: