Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

14.5.10

WOOOHH!!!! :D:D:D:D

HElloooozz :D:D:D  HAHAHAS :D

OMG OMG Today was GREAT OKAY!! :D We didn't need to go school early because our practical shifts started at 10 so YAY :D HAhahahas , but anywayss... (:
Something sad happened...hahahas, and i feel sorry to my Baby... i mean ya...i won't say much, just that i'm really sorry....but its all okay now :D:D:D She came over to my house HAHA :D:D:D And we had GREAT LOADS of FUN YAY!!!! :D:D:D:D <3
Then she had to go back and lie to her mum repetitively hahas if not we would have been found out!! :P hehe, i really have nothing to post about eh LOL...Just that i'm like super happy now and i feel me and my Baby got even closer :D:D So yessss (:
Might or might not post again tonighttttt :D But i can call babyy hahahas :D So ya, really lame post -.- LOL. Byez!! :D

My Baby(: I'm really sorry for just now, and it hurt me so much to see those 2 scars on your arm..i just want to say that i'm terribly sorry for everything. everything, everything...i seek your forgiveness, as you seek mine (: But i feel that i understand you more now, whatever it is that happens, i will turn a blind eye to it, i won't be such a bastard any longer (: Baby, today was awesome shitttt, and i really love it :D Baby, i really love YOU:D :D <3 Muacks!! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: