Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

15.5.10

AWESOME DAYYY!!!!! :D:D:D:D

HIIEEEEEEZZZZZZXCZX :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahahahs, today was fragging greaaatttt!!!! :D:D:D tonight was freaking greatt toooo!!! :D:D:D:D hahas, at first, the day started off boring.....like bloody boring...because its like, i had no games to play and nothing to do damn it luh OMG la. -.- LOL, so it was like that from...9am? ya. fucked up much LOL. And i had to wait for my 'brunch' for 3 hours ya so thats another stupid thing LOL..... But anywayyysss, things turned around my Baby's mum allowed her to go out with me like WOOOH!!!! :D:D:D:D I was damn happyaaeyeee laaa :D And the Outing turned out GREAT :D tonight's 5-7.30pm was pure heaven for me okay!! :D And my Baby was so beautiful toooooo :D:D:D Hahahas, she said i looked nice too but uhm...LOL. :P
So anyways, i'm like super happy now but probably will get tired later :P Shall call Baby again at 10 ( i just called her :D ) Hahahas, :D If not, toodles!! : D

My Baby (: Tonight was super awesome, it was like no other outing i ever went out on before (: Baby, your heart and presence make me feel like i'm whole :D I love you!! Forever.(: <3 MUACKS!!! :D :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: