Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

16.5.10

:D:D

Heylowww :D

Tonight was awesome shitttzzz!!! :D:D:D Had an awesome time with Baby and although i got troubled for awhile everything turned around after that and me and Baby had a great time today!!! :D:D:D Hahahs, so happyyyy :D:D:D Shall call her tomorrow and be patient to see her on tuesday!! :D:D

Byee!!! :D:D

My baby (: I'm sorry for making you break up with so many of your friends, i guess i was troubled by that too.(: But in anycase,i'm fine and i promise i won't dwell upon it too much :D If not, TONIGHT WAS GREAT. BABY I LOVE YOU!! :D:D:D TOGETHER FOREVER:D:D MUACKS!!! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: