Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

16.5.10

Looking forward (:

Hey :D

I feel freshened up, like finally a weight off my body. Just had some kinda trouble with Baby....but its totally okay now and i hope she can come over later. I really want want to see her badly hahas.... (: And then i also feel very angelic because i repented. Turned over a new leaf. I have decided to change for the better, and wait until they finally notice it and support me again (: So if not, this post will end here, Not many things to say. (:
I just want to tell you Baby, that no matter what happens i will never separate from you, i will always love you no matter what. (: Baby, i love you. AASTF :D <3 

Loving you is more than just pleasant (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: