Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

17.5.10

For you. my Baby (:

This post is dedicated to my Darling. (:

Baby,
          I know you cannot read this tonight, but its okay (: You can always come online some time tomorrow and read it, but make sure you read it well (: Baby, its been 6th weeks, 3 days. (: Soon our 7th week will come, and then 2 months would have flied past like 2 days. Just like how our love for each other came as suddenly (: Baby do you still remember the night that you wanted to confess to me?? I guessed it, that is why i said it to you instead the next day (: And from the day we accepted each other, our memories just keep getting sweeter and happier. (: Its like a miracle, that after so long we haven't quarreled. But there were times that things happened between us that made us frustrated with ourselves, worried, sad.....But baby, i want you to know that perhaps we can be perfect in one sense, but not in all ways (: That baby, everything i have been doing is for you (: and for us. (: That no matter what happens, i cannot help but feel that you are my everything. (: That i can, if i try, do anything for you. (: Baby, you have been what they call a miracle to me. (: I have been, what they call, a lucky star to you (: We have had our ups, and our downs. And we pulled through weal and woe, together, hand in hand, with the strength love grants us. (: We will never stop climbing this ladder of ever-lasting romance, and i will promise you this.
           That baby having said so much, i still want to emphasise that it isn't a perfect life i can give you. Nothing is perfect remember? But i for one believe in this. That perfection exists in the effort to strive for perfection. That as long as i keep trying, harder and harder, to love you all the more, to care for you all the more, to give you memories that no one else can give you, i believe one day, that it will show fully. That others will come in time to support us, to recognise that i am a good man. That i can give you happiness. And most importantly, that you will recognise that. (:
           I believe that forever love exists. I believe that you can change. I believe that if i wait, things will become even better than now. I believe that we were meant for each other. Baby, i believe in you. (: 
           So i will stand by you forever, till the end of time. And i will always be holding your hand, guiding and walking the path of love with you. Should you ever falter, i will be there for you. Should you ever see darkness, i will be your light and your guide. Should you ever feel lost, i will be your direction. And should you ever feel hopeless, i will grant you faith. Because baby, i love you. (: And that is how i see, those 3 words to potray a picture of a sweet never-ending memory (: A sweet never-ending memory, of us (: 

Baby only you, granted me the strength to have posted this (: I love you so much. (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: