Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.5.10

Its over finally....

hey (:

This is it, its finally over. Tomorrow is just practical exams for us so i don't really give a damn about that. Thing is, i'm not happy....
I don't know what got over me today, but i just feel that i didn't perform well for my physics pa per... and plus. Something is bothering me....yea.... Readers, skip the next part kay? (: Thank you....
Does the problem lie with me? Or does the problem lie on you? I don't know Baby....if you claim you're a bitch, i'm no better. I'm no better at all.... i SO wanted to slash my head, i was gripping it that hard. And i wanted to punch a hole into that bench, but i didn't. Not in front of you to be exact. I wasn't a good boyfriend at all, i wasn't.... so what if i gave you that letter...its for nothing. French inside and everything is solved? No i don't think so either....i am pathetic. I'm just a sickening loser. And Baby, i don't deserve the apologies and the pity, i deserve a disgusting fate.
Bye.

I don't know if i can ever pay you back.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: