Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.5.10

2 more days!!!! :D:D:D (kay maybe 1 more :P )

HIEEEZZZZ :D:D:D:D:D

Hahahas, today was greaaaatttt like suuuuperrrr awesomeeee :D:D:D:D HAHAHAHs, because BABY ROCKS BABY ROCKS!!! :D:D:D Yessss HAHA :D YAY YAY YAY !!! :D Okay...enough retarded-ness...:P
So anyways, papers were farely well done today surprisingly HAHA. still, i won't be expecting much from this midyears papers la.....don't know the stupid me suddenly didn't have the mood to study RIGHT at this period sigh...but oh well. I won't cry over spilled milk, i'm going to start mugging straight after MYEs :D:D:D Wish me luckksss peopleezzzz :D:D:D:D:D
And OMG, the bastards have stoppedd :P HAHA, well thats better actually saves me the trouble (:
And And And!!! :D:D:D I'm doing something for my babaayeee nowww :D:D:D For our 6th weekk :D Its coming Baby our 6th week YIPPEEE :D:D:D:D HAHA.
If not, i might or might not post again!! :D Byeeeee!!! :D:D:D

Baby!! :D Baby, exams are over lets just chill out...i don't want you to get upset over your papers any longer...i love you alright baby?? :D:D Sweet hugsss :D 6th week is cominggg :D:D:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: