Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.5.10

This is freaking irritating....

Hey (:

Fuck it today was not good at all, seriously. -.- Ya, had problems like FUCKING AGAIN. i seriously don't know when the F will this stop seriously, like fuck it man. Damn stressed up and i'm fragging pent up as it is, i don't even know what to do to vent it out apart from thrashing myself up or crying miserably. Either way, its just going to hurt the people who care for me and i'm not sure as to what to do....
And i HAD to BE THE SMART ASS i was and call my mum to come earlier when i had a GOOD FEELING that Baby could finish earlier than expected....Turns out??? She did, but i was already home. And i wasted a fragging good chance to spend time with her like FINALLY. WHAT THE FUCK. Deprived childhood much!?!? Whatever luh -.-
So as it is, i'm freaking irritated and i hope this doesn't get worse...whatever. I'm going to vent my anger out on games now.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: