Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.5.10

Remorse....

Hey...

Yea....i feel damn sad now.... damn it, Like seriously damn sad.... I don't know how i'm going to feel better?? ya.... just typing this out so that i can express myself...i just thrashed myself up really bad and cried, i don't feel good one bit. Whats worse, i think i sprained my right-hand knuckles so i don't know when it will get better, damn it....right hand. My head is throbbing and i feel like the world is collapsing. And my breaths are getting shorter, like pants. I can't talk to her anymore, i don't know how will i last through the night.... And i feel selfish, and i'm making her studies getting affected and everything, damn it i feel so fragging fucked up..... Get back soon....no mood..... Bye.

I'm sorry <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: