Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

23.5.10

BABYY!!! :D

YUP THIS POST IS ONLY FOR HER :D

HEYY!!! :D:D:D HAHAHA :D:D:D Baby i'm sorry i'm sorry and i'm sorry okayy!!! :D This super-duper-uber lame but cute post is only for you so smile and become like a retard when you see it :P HAHA :D Yea i'm super high now altho my eyes are like dry :P But i really love you so much!!! ( i don't know where did that came from )  HAH :D So ya, Baby i just want to say that i will try to stay this happy all the way kay!!! :D And i really hope you can come over to my houseeee :D:D:D HAHAHA :D:D:D Baby you must stay happy tooo!!! :D For me for me for me!!! :D So ya, soon i shall write a post dedicated to you for our anniversary ( when i can focus better ) :D I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Fly away, i'll take you in my hands to the land of never-ending love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: