Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

31.5.10

Pissed.

Must you be so unreasonable?? Can't you accept the possibility that you were the one that heard wrongly and not insist that i was the one who mis-passed the message?? Why must you be so particular over such issues?? I stayed up until 4a.m last night to solve your problem, and today you come and give me this type of nonsense? You want to say other people's problems are nonsense right? Why not you think if the way you pursue trivial matters is actually nonsense itself!

You claim i told you this morning that my voice class tomorrow is 10.30a.m, then you used that timing to arrange 4 other important appointments. So just by claiming that its important appointments then you can say you definitely heard it right?!? Come on lah, please just accept the fact that no one person can be 100% right all the time. Put aside your ego damn it, stop being so paranoid. Its not that i want to shout at you but have you thought of how frustrating it is to have to put up with your worthless rambling?? And when the problem is settled?? You start rambling away again. Look, enough of all this 'nonsense' okay? If you insist on being like this, and claiming that i'm not filial to you, then i will be firm with my own decision and make up my mind to never talk to you properly ever again. Don't bother threatening me with 'nonsense' like not fetching Abi, not fetching me to voice class, not fetching me wherever whatever however, look i doubt i give a damn.

And if you want to accuse yourself of being a bitch and everything, then let me tell you something ; I NEVER SAID YOU WERE. okay?!? I never accused you to be ANYTHING. I never accused you of doing anything before okay?!!? If you look back, all i was trying to tell you is that you're not looking at the possibilities. Whatever lah huh? Perhaps i wasted my time last night trying to help you. All i got was NOTHING.

If you bother thinking about last night, when you and my sis were busy shouting your ass-s off and playing petty antics on each other, me and my brother were busy scrambling all over the house and discussing about solutions to help settle the problem. It was my brother that got the Cops to go away. It was me who talked to my sis to get her to come in. It was the both of us who settled the shit. Okay?? If not the problem could have dragged on until 7a.m the next day un-handled.

And stop thinking that you are always trying to please people and getting nothing in return. Its not like we never tried to do the same to you okay? Did you drink the cup of water i prepared for you last night? No, no you didn't. Did that hurt? Yes it did. Did you look back and give any response when i said " I love you " to you? No you didn't either. Fun right? Ya, maybe to you it is uh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: