Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

1.6.10

Boredddd.....and i'm missing you still.....

Hello (:

Today was kinda dumb.....but the best word to describe it would be draggy .___.   The whole day was like crammed up with activities that i had to drag myself through. Only the movie was great haha.

So i woke up at 9.45a.m feeling super tired because i slept at 1+ last night. Damn it -.- When will i EVER get enough sleep man. Yea so, left the house for voice class. And it sucked, my lesson sucked. My voice hasn't recovered fully, and i had to sing. And i sounded like SHIT, Mr Kuek stopped me half-way through a song and told me that i couldn't sing it today. Screw this lah, i'm not getting enough rest, i have loads of stuff to do ( even without truncated lessons ) and i still have a concert coming up AND tons of practices. Homework hasn't been good either, screw this seriously... -.- !!! Then i left half-hearted, for the movie. Meeting up with my friends cheered me up a little bit, but still i was sad and my mind was else where. My heart was thinking about you.... :/ 

The movie took my mind of the heavy load on my back and made me loosen up a little. We watched Prince of Persia : Sands of Time and its an awesome movie. (: Highly recommended haha. Yea after that, i went back home, my mum picked me. So here i am, and my next activity would be to call Baby. I hope i get happier hearing her voice, and i hope shes fine too. I haven't seen her for so long, and i miss her so damn much.. ): ): ):

Tomorrow theres still TK choir practice from 2-5p.m, epic man. Epic.

Bye.

I love you baby (: Sorry for this rather depressing post, i guess i had to let it out. I miss you so much..... :/ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: