Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

31.5.10

HAPPYYY!!! :D But i miss youu.....

Halo Halooooo :D:D:D

HAHA!!! Okay no Beyonce or whatever now!! :P Yup so, today was GREAT :D Yes, 500% awesome-ness :D:D Woke up at a timing that was comfortable for my body ( after missing so many nights of sleep ): ). :D I was happy right from when i woke up, because there was something to look forward to today!! :D MEETING BABYYY!!! :D:D:D

Hahas, yup so i replied the texts she spammed me with ( :P ) since she woke up and went to school ( For O'level chinese paper ) :D Then i immediately starting gaming on my PSP :D:D HAHA!! I'm kinda addicted to the new game i have leh !!! ( shizzz .___. ) But nvm, i WILL study :D:D Waiting for my Bro Andrew to return me my homework -.-

Yea so, me and my mum went to pick Baby up from school and we changed up for our appointment :D:D We had LOADS of fun okayyy!!! :D And i don't know why but i find this post so lameeee -.- -.- -.-!!!! Yup, so i think i shan't blabber on anymoreee :D

Baby just went off for church so i will be waiting for her call when shes back, :D:D Can't wait!!! :D LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH MY SWEETIE DARLINGGG!!!! :D:D:D Yup if not, my post ends here :D Toodles!! :D

Byeeeee :D

Our 10th week shot off well baby :D I LOVE YOU!!! :D <3 baby i don't know why but i find this post so inclined to you, i think i just miss you too much so my brain is crammed up with you!! :D LOVE YOU AGAIN!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: