Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

4.5.10

Its only for you (: ♥

I shed tears of love with every sentence in this letter. (: 
My baby,
                I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, everything i have done to make you sad. Whether intentional or not, it happened.....and i can't forget it. I don't know why, i'm just extremely extremely confused.... like. When i think about it, about how i'm nice to you sometimes, how i make you worry sometimes. Yea, we haven't quarreled once at all ever since we got together. That is one point. But baby, sometimes i just hate myself. I hate how i make you down, i hate how i make you worry, i hate how i make you frustrated at me blaming myself. I just hate it when i make you frown, I just hate it when i cannot lift your head up gently, kissing you on the lips to assure you that i'm fine. Hugging you to secure you warmly.... I just hate myself for whatever i can't do right. i mean so what if people say i am nice and mature? I think i let you down greatly sometimes.... I don't know when i will ever get over this but i think right now. Your the only one who can help me love myself again. Give me the reason to do so.....
                Baby, i want you to know this too. That no matter what happens, i'm never going to leave you. I will do whatever it takes to make you smile, to love you. I want to be with you forever, and i hope you give me the chance to do so. Our 5th week anniversary is approaching, and i won't let you down anymore. (: Baby, no matter how much i hate myself, i love you.

Yours with hope,
Darling -- Samuel.

My Baby(: don't cry when you read this, i love you.  (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: