Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

5.5.10

Baby!!!! :D

Helooozz :D

Late post from me hahas. :D Just finished studying A math, or rather, i don't want to continue with Math anymore hahas. I still plan to do a Chemistry paper later and i can't afford to tire myself out too much YET! :P Yea so, effective planning will lead to efficient work completion and a more pleasant future to look forward to :P This is also part of Anticipating Changes, planning ahead and Staying Relevant to the future :P LOL, SS was screwed up today by the way ): ): Oh well, effects of not studying well uh ( despite all that crap :P ). :P But neverminddd theres something which makes me happy so i'm not affected too much :P
But anyways, I'm just really really sorry to my Baby. I know this few days have been reeaaaalllyyyy hard on you and i won't say its my fault. Lets just say its the incident's fault. But of course, i could have chose to ignore it but i didn't....guess i do take things a little too hard after all. But oh well, my mind is set and i can promise you Baby that you won't be sad because of me or my stuff for the next whole week and if possible even more!!! :D Baby i love you so much!!!! :D
Hahahahs, other than that i'm going to talk to my Baby some more later before sleeping :P At about 10 i'll call her? :D HAHAs, cant wait uhhhhh :P  Then i just want stupid MYEs to be finished before me and Baby can have time together!!!! :D I don't mind if we can't go out on Sat and Mon, guess its just like that and i have to cooperate with uncooperative parents.. .__.  Oh well, paradoxical much. (:
If not, my post ends here!!! Fellow MYE candidates out there, its just 1 more week to go so JIAYOU ALL THE WAY!!!! :D

Bye and goodnight :D

My baby, i really love you so much(: That will never change and i will only grow to love you more and more as time passes. (: No matter what happens, you will forever be my Baby and i will forever be that imperfect but sweet heart for you to love in your life.(: Beautiful baby darling, muackz all over!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: