Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

6.5.10

5th week Baby 5th week :D:D:D

Hi Hi Hi Hi :D:D:D:D:D

Today was GREAT!! :D Well i don't include the sadness and sorrows that people 'harvest' from the acknowledgement of a bad attempt at a exam paper :P Yea, so you guys get what i mean!!! :D Today's papers was like okay-okay.... A Math was frigging hard and seriously loads of people are going to screw up. I hope i score decently....  .___.  Hahas, and i didn't even try hard at the Chemistry Paper so i predict an average score too... .__. oh well!! who cares luh, i'm still happy because yadehyadehyadeh :D:D:D
So anyways, after school today i managed to see my Baby for quite long haha :D We had a great time and i gave her a SUUUUUPER long code to decipher with her phone. She took quite some time, with my blessing , " Have fun!!" LOLLLL. :P :P :P  But oh well, she smiled so wide after she got it so it was worth the time spent :D Yeaaaa hahahahahs :D  Baby i love you so much!!!! :D:D:D Muacks!!! :D :D 
Then back home, i called her twice hahas once immediately and once just now :D So that was something great toooo, but i had a sucky dinnerrrr ): ): ): But then again, no cause to be sad about that its all negatedddd :D
So anyways, a whole long post about rambling :P
Next section is to my Baby so readers can skip it : D
Baby its our 5th week!!! Just want to say that its been awesome shitzzz with you, :D I really don't care when people say we are happy just because its a short time. I seriously don't care. Because i know that we will be this happy forever, we show them kay? :D Our bond is strong, really strong. :D Baby i will never separate from you, my hand and shoulder will always be there for you :D Be happy knowing that you are forever in my embrace :D I'm yours, and your mine :D My darling sweetie angel, I love you :D:D:D 
Bye and good night!!! :D

HAPPY 5TH WEEK AGAIN BABY!!!! :D I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: