Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.5.10

Awesome or not Awesome??!! :D:D

Heyhey :D

Hahas, today's papers were fairly smooooooth. Wasn't too difficult haha!! I think i should score for History i hope i do!!! :D If not, time spent in school today was GREAT. :D:D
Met Baby in the morning, and had a great talkkk with herrrr :D Then after that, we split for our papers. So Baby had this huge super long break after her practical so she spilt into half-half for her friends and me :D Yea so, that was like super goooood :D:D Me and Baby had a great time thereeee!!!! :D:D:D OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABYYYY :D Muacksss!!!! :D    Haha. :P
Okay so, Mid-Years are down to the last weekk. Once its over i will be on cloud nineeeee :D:D:D:D:D I confirm you guys that after my practical ends i will be screaming my ass offffff :P HAHA. :D  And because i can spend time with Baby on that dayyyyy :D:D:D:D:D
Today's post is short, i might post again tonight depending :D If not, i'm offff :D:D:D

-People!!! Its one more week!! come back from the weekends fresh and alive and lets do this Mid-Year shit. :P JIA YOU!!! - :D

Byeee!!! :D

My dearest baby (: I don't need long letters or fantastic gifts to be happy, i don't need you to separate yourself from all your close male friends. I don't need you to be perfect. Because to me since 010410, i have already received the best gift i will ever have from you.(: Even small notes will make me smile, be creative. and i'm sure you can make me happy and be sweet to me too. :D My darling, its all because i love you so much (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: