Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

8.5.10

I'm so HAPPAAAYEEEEE :D:D:D

Hellooooozzzzzzz :D

Supsupsup hahahaha :D Yea i'm like super high now although this won't be a long post luh actually :P Cause i'm kinda busy now LOLLLL. :P
So but anyway, today was great from the start although study wise i'm not great at all since i haven't studied :P Studying laterrrrr :D:D:D:D:D:D
But i had lots of calls with Baby so that was a very happy thing hahahah :D Then i was kinda worried for her since shes tired and she won't have many chances to rest more and anything, i hope she is fine!!! :D
And i can't wait for Fridayyyayyyeee!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Its like going to be sooooo awesome, but i have to tolerate the whole week of MYEs shit first.... ): ): haha, oh well. Life isn't fair :D
So with that, i end my post. :D Just want to say this week has been GREAT! :D And you know why (:  ♥

Byeee and goodnighttteee :D

Baby(: You make me so happy, i don't know how to say it to you (: I hope i do too,:D I really love you so much my babby, we'll be together forever!!! :D:D:D  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: