Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.5.10

5 more days !!!

Hellloooo :D

Its 5 more days to the END of mid-years :D:D:D Hahahahs, its actually quite long but i'm sure time will fly :D Yes, time always flies in my life because of you :D:D:D 
Hahas, so anyways, tomorrow is Pure Geog paper and honestly, i haven't studied SHIT. I'm seriously dead, i know i am dead but i just can't bring myself to study urgh... .__. I don't know uh, just don't have the motivation to do anything for Geog....maybe i'll just read through later :D
Yea sooo.... today was kinda great! actually :P Except for one part of the day ya...i got a little stupid and stuff...but oh well, both sides are wrong eh? (: I'm just really sorry babyy!! :D Cheer up soooon :D I love you!! :D Muackszxc :D ! Off that, some interesting stuff happened uh....like a lecture on relationships from my primary school friend as well as a very childish squabble in my family ( excludes me and my bro ) . Elaboration will be included (:
Lets start with the lecture. You see,i was talking to him about me being attached to my Baby and all. Then he started telling me stuff like people having puberty spurt growths and stuff, and serial dating and all. Like fuck it man, do i? No i don't. And fuck it again, do i not know puberty? No i do know. ( better than most people out there) Look seriously, for people who are trying to tell me that this second one ain't gonna last, why not just go suck a dick and think again. If i have doubts about it would i even go on? Plus the fact that i broke up once if i ever had doubts about a second one i wouldn't even have gotten into it right? Apparently, this one makes me feel different. And all you bastards out there just know how to be jealous, envious, cautious ( for god knows whos sake ) . If your reasons are valid and shit, then bring it. But what i have been hearing so far i have already either talked to her about it OR knew it. Reason? I'm 10 times more mature than you. Things you know now i already knew it 5 years ago. So ya, thats the end for this topic. (: 
Then the squabble, well it started with my mum and dad quarreling over the maid ( -.- -.- -.- ) . Apparently, my dad was trying to tell her to try not to shout at her too much ( which i don't know why she IS starting to do it a little too much ) and my mum CLAIMS that he said she was doing that ( which she is but she doesn't want to admit it ) . i didn't know they quarreled till my mum brought it up again ( for don't know what the fuck ) . So ya, that was the first. Mood-spoiler no.1 covered. And then, my stupid sister threw a tantrum over a bowl of porridge that she didn't want ( btw shes fragging 17 -.- ) and went all mafia on my dad while she asked ( show-off much ). Then she stomped off and starting slamming shit all over ( like seriously, get a life and be your age -.- ) and my dad went to over-turn her porridge ( LOLLL....but still >> -.-!! ). Yea so, for every bracket in this passage here it piles up on the childish attitude my family has just displayed. I finished my dinner, and left WW3 to continue. 
Yea so here i am, going to read Geog and hopefully talk to my Baby again!!! :D Hahas, if not seeing her tomorrow morning will do fineeeee :D:D:D:D  Can't wait uh!!! :D:D:D

If not, toodlessss~~~ :D

Babbyyyy!!!!! :D:D:D:D I'm really really sorry for just now okayy!!! :D Muacks!! :D I'll try to be EVEN more understanding in the future :D:D:D So just cheer up and smile big!! :D Baby i'm always going to be with you so everything is okay!! :D Kiss and Hug!! :D  Love you so much babbyy!! :D LOVE YOU A LOT. :D:D:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: