Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

10.5.10

4 More Days!!! :D

Heyyyy!!! :D

Sup peopleezz, its 4 more days to end of mid years hahas :D Glad all the humans papers are finally over, so i have only math and sciences to mug for :D hahahas, actually i didn't study much for midyears....): So i'm kinda like screwed already urgh .__. But nvms uh, i just have to wait till mid-years are over and i get back my papers, then i'm gonna start mugging already. Yea i know retarded since exams just finished but who cares HAHA :D
So anyways, today was fantasticccc :D:D:D  Met my Baby in the morninggg, and then actually i was really tired so she asked me to go home first after my paper ends ( 9.20am ).... but after that she texted me saying she missed me and all so i stayed haha :D:D ( since i was no longer tired after my pure geog paper O.o ) Then we had a great time at the benches so YAY YAY YAY :D:D:D:D I LOVE YOU BABBYYYAAYYYEE!!! :D:D:D:D 
Short post since i have nothing else to sayyy :P But i just can't wait for Mid-Years to be over uh!!

Bye and nights!! :D

My Baby(: Our 6th week is approaching, i doubt i'm giving you anything since Friday will be out gift for each other :P HAHA :D Baby i really love you so much!!! :D:D:D Your priceless to me, i will treasure you forever :D:D:D  BABY I LOVE YOU !!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: