Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

4.5.10

Hello (:

Hey (:

I'm still posting quite frequently uh? hahas...guess i need a platform to express myself.... well i mean. Sometimes, my posts get a little too personal and all so avoid it if ya'll don't like it aye? (: hahas.
Yea, so....today was fine i guess? ya.... first day of MYEs and i ain't stressed up at all. Ya, just want the whole thing to be over..... yea.
Getting to the point..... let me ask you guys.... have i changed? Yes? No? Hahas, guess you wouldn't know la...since you guys probably don't know me too well....oh well. Some people tell me yes ( for the better ) others tell me no ( remain the same ) .... i don't know what to believe. I asked, and some people tell me that i'm actually a nice person. Well, there are others that hate me. The latter is always more comfortable to believe actually....
I mean, i don't know but i feel that i'm just......self-hated. I don't appreciate myself, i hate myself. Ya, no matter how much some one loves me, i still hate myself. Yea, today i gave my body some really bad attitude. And my eyes as well. I punished myself? ya....if i will put it that way. I don't think i deserve anything better, for what i'v done or anything. I just feel like i'm not right....i don't say the right things....i don't do the right things....i don't make people happy....i'm too selfish.....i'm just an ass. Yea....
I guess working on it after my exams will be good? I don't know.....i'll have to see.

But in anycase, i might or might not post again later at night. Depends. (:

If not, early nights to you people out there.....

Baby,i'm sorry. But this is genuinely how i feel and i can't hide it from you on my blog.... I just want you to know that there is no one else who will make me love myself once again other than you. But how? That is up to you to figure out, even i don't know. But i know its you. If you can't, it really doesn't matter, its been 15 years of self-hate. I'm used to it. Baby, i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: