Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

17.4.10

Refreshed

Hello Good morning :D
Sorry for the depressing and offensive post last night, i was venting out what i had to say to those B******s. But oh well, i kinda figured this.... You see, they are pathetic-ly childish to be saying those stuff, by entertaining them im being as childish as them. So i rather not care, plus seeing how happy my Baby was last night after i cheered her up, i cant bear to make her sad again. So thats all, im not gonna bother UNLESS they come and find me cuz they got offended ^^
Anws anws anwsssss, im slacking again as usual but im waiting for my parents to buy my lunch back THEN go out for Consort practices. Hope it turns out well..... I want Adyll to come!!!!! Then i dun needa teach OMGGGGG. ): ): ): ): ):  BUTTTT, i wanna singgggg :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
And i hope Baby's Speech at church is going well!!!!! JIAYOU BABYYY :D:D:D:D:D <3
Anws, shall continue waiting, hope the day goes smooth for meeee. AND AND btw, I got this AWESOME new Casio watch, AWESOME new MYUK wallet, AWESOME new pair of converse school shoes AND AWESOME new pair of converse casual shoes OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Okay, im learning from my Baby how to ramble :P
Byeeeezxzxcxcz :D

My dear (: Nothing has been sweeter than being with you, I love you darling (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: